I created this card for various challenges hosted by blogger friends.
First, I prepared the cardstock, applying a bit of blush to soften its white color.
Then, using artificial intelligence, I generated the image of a 1930s woman.
Later, I cut and colored a heart from special paper.
I prepared a skirt and a lace blouse for the girl. From the lace trim I keep, I cut and glued some white pieces.
On two corners, I made geometric designs with black and white paper to frame the card.
Έχω κάνει αυτή την κάρτα για διάφορες προκλήσεις φίλων μπλόγκερ.
Πρώτα ετοίμασα το χαρτόνι, το οποίο πέρασα με λίγο ρουζ για να σπάσει το λευκό του χρώμα.
Μετά, με τη τεχνητή νοημοσύνη, έβγαλα την εικόνα μιας γυναίκας του 1930.
Αργότερα έκοψα και έβαψα μια καρδιά από ιδιαίτερο χαρτί.
Ετοίμασα μια φούστα και μια δαντελένια μπλούζα για το κορίτσι.
Από τις δαντέλες που κρατάω, έκοψα και κόλλησα μερικές λευκές.
Στις δύο γωνίες ετοίμασα γεωμετρικά σχέδια με ασπρόμαυρο χαρτί για να πλαισιώσουν την κάρτα.

That's pure nostalgia, your beautiful handmade card!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHugs, Elke
It certainly has a nostalgic feel with all that lace!
ΔιαγραφήThank you for your kind words, Elke!
Have a great week!!
You have been busy and the results are quite lovely. We’ll done!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThank you very much, David!!
ΔιαγραφήFantastic card, Katerina
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThanks for linking to SundaySmiles
Much love
Thank you, Gillena,
Διαγραφήfor your kind words!
Molto bello !!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThank you Mirtillo!
ΔιαγραφήBuon fine settimana!
Amo l'italiano!!
Lo sto imparando!!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήAn awesome card with a lot of texture thanks to that lace and the fabric of the skirt. I love the contrast of the red heart with the rest of elements of the card. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.
Thank you very much, Maria!!
ΔιαγραφήGood luck with the challenge!!
Absolutely beautiful! Please be sure to link back to our challenge blog to qualify as a winner. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Clean & Simple challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Simply Clean & Simple Co-Owner
Thanks for pointing that out, Darlene!!
ΔιαγραφήIndeed, I had forgotten.🧡
Your card is beautiful and simply perfect for our Black and White Twist! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHugz,
Chana Malkah
Thank you, Chana, for the hospitality!🧡
ΔιαγραφήUsing actual makeup blush to soften the paper background is such a clever trick! That 1930s lady looks incredibly elegant. The real lace trim on her blouse gives the piece a wonderful three-dimensional texture. Those bold, geometric corners frame her beautifully, giving the card a gorgeous Art Deco vibe. Good luck with the challenges.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThank you very much, Melody, for your kind words!
ΔιαγραφήYou gave a wonderful description!!